About the School
Excellence in Early Childhood Education
Happier. Healthier. Smarter.
The Apple Tree School has over 40 years of experience in teaching early childhood education.
We provide a superior education in a safe, home-like atmosphere where children of all ages thrive.
Apple Tree students are happier, healthier, and smarter.
No limits to learning!
The Apple Tree School is committed to providing a school experience which will enhance the qualify of each child’s life by being sensitive to the individual needs and providing developmentally appropriate learning experiences. The Apple Tree School will provide opportunities for children to reach their highest potential, develop a positive attitude of self and acquire a value system that manifests itself throughout the child’s life.
A child must
touch, feel, see
taste, smell, hear and…..
spill a little milk
in order to grow.
What Makes The Apple Tree School Special?
Quite simply, the answer is the fact that every Apple Tree student is taught he/she is “special” and important. The school was designed and built to provide a home-like atmosphere in which pre-school age children thrive and learn. The teachers and staff at The Apple Tree School make every effort to see that each student receives two precious gifts:
- a secure and successful self image and
- a true love for learning
The teachers at The Apple Tree School are also “special.” Not only because they are experienced and qualified in early childhood education, but also because they love their profession and they truly care about each child’s development. Most of the teachers at The Apple Tree School have been teaching children for many, many years.
The guarantee applies only to newly registered families who begin full-time enrollment at Apple Tree. Initial enrollment is contingent on space availability.
This guarantee and associated reimbursement of tuition are subject to the following conditions:
- A family who has had a child previously registered is not eligible for the Guarantee.
- A family is eligible for the Guarantee only one time.
- Families must provide all requested enrollment paperwork prior to the first day of attendance.
- Families must ensure children are in attendance at least 80% of the school days within the four-week trial period.
- Families must pre-pay the standard tuition for the entire four-week trial period. Pre-paid registration and supply fees are non-refundable.
- Summer and part-time enrollment programs are excluded from this offer.
- Notification for disenrollment must be in writing and submitted to the school owner or director before the end of the four-week trial period.
- Parents requesting reimbursement must share with the school’s management staff the reason for disenrollment, although a refund is not conditioned upon the reason given.
If the disenrollment is qualified for refund, we will refund the tuition amount within 30 days of receipt of the notification of disenrollment. No other fees or charges are covered by this guarantee.